A great personality is key here!
You will represent our brand and our organization. We are looking for someone who is professional, positive, upbeat, warm, welcoming and fun.
You will sit at the heart of the company and will work with most people at some point in supporting the smooth running of the office. Organizing and multi-tasking will be part of your day to day job and will require you to have the initiative to stay a step ahead and identify opportunities for improvement.
This is a varied job role, a mix of Front of House, Office Management, HR and IT.
Front of House
- Answering phones and dealing with enquiries
- Welcoming guests
- Managing post and couriers
- Management of meeting rooms and meetings (room set-up, maintenance, catering, coffee runs)
- Ensuring the office is always clean and tidy
- Ensuring kitchen and bathroom are clean and stocked
- Management of external suppliers including cleaners, trades, rubbish removal and printer
- Co-ordinate with the travel agent on any employees travel queries
- Staff travel visas and travel calendar management
- Client database management
- Securely organize and manage stimulus and group video archival and storage systems
- Event organization and support
- Staff birthday and anniversary calendar
- General day-to-day office needs – running errands
- Office supplies: Groceries and stationary
- Generally seen as the in-house expert and go to person
- Managing and liaising with external IT service provider
- Providing basic help desk/troubleshooting
- Our Office Manager in all things related to Information Security
- Ordering new IT equipment
- Helping the organisation of recruitment
- Co-ordinating all onboarding, employee admin and leavers
- Helping to organise our ‘Culture Club’ activities
- Can manage access to confidential information discretely and in a mature manner
Our head office is based in Sydney and is around 70 people but will also involve close communication with our other offices in New Zealand and Singapore.
We’re the fastest growing Market Research Agency in Australia, working in over 30 markets globally across a diverse range of sectors, partnering with clients to create opportunities for growth.
The culture is fun and dynamic with fun activities put on for staff throughout the year. We actually care about our people, with five extra days off per year to take for your well-being, healthy food stocked in the kitchen, running club, netball club, secure bicycle storage and shower facilities that make it easy to fit exercise in around your daily job. We also do discretionary bonus’ each year for all employees.
If you’re organized, flexible and have a sense of humour then we’d be keen to hear from you.
- Previous office management experience
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail even when under time pressure
- Highly skilled in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach, willing to pitch in and help outside of the job role as and when they arise
- Fun, can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a creative agency environment
- Previous Front of house and/or HR experience
- Previous knowledge of Information Security and/or IT support
|Job Category||Administration & Office Support|
|Salary||$60,000 - $69,999|